There are 3 ways families will be able to pay for their lunches
1. Parents/Guardians may send a check( like last year) and parents/guardians will be alerted when funds are low so that they may send another check
2. Parents/Guardians may purchase a subway gift card wherever it's convenient for them. Register the gift card at https://www.subway.com/en-US/MyWayRewards
and send it to school with the receipt.
There are a few advantages to this method.
1. Families may use their credit card to purchase the gift card(in any amount they choose)
2. Once registered, they may add funds online with their credit card.
3. Their account will earn rewards. Although they cannot be redeemed for the school lunch program, they will accumulate a significant dollar amount over the school year to use at any traditional subway.
3. Students may also bring cash to school to pay for their lunch each day that they order.
WE ARE SORRY : THE CASH OPTION IS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME DUE TO COVID-19